WAKEFIELD - As the Covid-19 pandemic continues, the next webinar from Sustainable Nonwovens will provide essential insight and lessons for the future from key industry representatives within the EU.
"Covid19 and PPE - Snapshots from across the EU" will be broadcast LIVE at 15:00 BST on Wednesday 8 July 2020.
The format will be snapshot presentations and interviews, followed by a LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION WITH Q&A which all webinar attendees are encouraged to participate in.
Featuring experts from the nonwovens supply chain and key industry journalists involved in the sector on a day-to-day basis, the webinar aims to explore some of the key issues that arose across Europe as the pandemic intensified and the subsequent response from key players in the nonwovens supply chain.
- Sean Kerrigan, Director Communications and Media Relations - EDANA (Belgium)
- Johan Berlin, Managing Director, Investkonsult (Sweden)
- Will Campbell, Sales Manager, Don & Low (UK)
- Tobias Schaffer, Vice President Sales, Andritz Nonwoven (Germany)
- Alexandre Butte, Director Business Development, Andritz Nonwoven (France)
The discussion will be chaired by Sustainable Nonwovens editor Haydn Davis and consulting editor Adrian Wilson, followed by questions and answers from the live audience.
REGISTER HERE to guarantee your place.